Do you know of these uses of snake gourd?
– Snake gourd is high in water content and helps cool down the body. It is also low in calories, which makes it a great addition to your weight loss menu.
– It is full of calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamin B complex and fibre. This is very helpful for diabetics.
– The juice of snake gourd leaf helps treat irregular heartbeat.
– An infusion made of snake gourd makes it an effective remedy for jaundice.
– It is filled with anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties.
– It is also used as a laxative.
More on Gourds
Let these gourds guard your life! Gourds are among the most ignored yet the healthiest vegetables that should
be included in your daily diet. These gourds are life savers with their amazing benefits. Here are a few gourds
that you should seriously consider.
– Bitter gourd (Karela): This gourd is not everybody’s favourite because of its bitter taste but it helps purify the blood and gives you a glowing skin. This is the best medicine for diabetes.
– Bottle gourd: This gourd benefits you just as a bottle of water. It helps fight urinary problems and weak kidneys.
– Snake gourd (Chichinda): If you are dieting, your dieting is incomplete without this gourd. The high water content of this gourd helps your body stay cool and what’s more – it has very few calories.
– Ridge gourd: Rare minerals and nutrients like zinc, magnesium, thiamine and riboflavin are found in this gourd.
– Ivy gourd: This gourd is very important for diabetics as it helps lower their sugar levels.
– Pointed gourd: This gourd is good for heart and liver.