- In a deep bottom vessel, add 5 glasses of water
- Add, Jaggery, mint leaves, coriander seeds, Crushed dry ginger, crushed cumin seeds and black pepper powder
- Bring the mixture to a boil on high flame.
- Once the mixture is boiled, cover it and boil it on low flame for about 15 to 20 minutes until the water is reduced to half
- Strain the contents into a glass and drink hot for effective cold, cough and sore throat relief.
Watch this Video to learn how to make dry ginger coffee / chukku kappi