Egg masala is a nutritious side dish to be eaten with rice, appams or rotis
Servings servings servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- In a vessel add water and eggs and boil for 10 minutes.
- Cool and remove shell.
- Cut into half lengthwise and keep aside.
- Slice the onions and keep aside.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and keep side
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add onions and salt and fry till it turns translucent.
- Add curry leaves. Fry for a minute.
- Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, Turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Fry for about 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add tomatoes fry till tomatoes cook and gets mashed well.
- Add the eggs, add salt if required.
- Mix gently allowing the masala to coat the eggs. switch off the flame
- Egg masala is ready to serve.