How to make Healthy Grill Chicken
Grilled chicken breast is not only healthy but can also be really juicy when cooked to perfection. Follow these easy steps to cook one of the softest grill chicken that can been grilled in a microwave.
Servings People People
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Passive Time 120 minutes
Marinate Chicken Breasts
- Take a small container and mix Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and Salt.
- Mix these ingredients well and apply all over the boneless chicken breasts.
- Keep aside for 1 to 2 hours to ensure that the chicken is marinated well.
Grill the Chicken in Microwave
- Take a glass tray and gently apply a little oil on the bottom of the tray.
- Place the marinated chicken breasts on the tray and apply a very small portion of oil on the chicken breasts.
- Grill in the microwave for 30 minutes.
- Once 30 minutes is completed, flip the chicken around and grill for 30 more minutes.
- Once done, your Grill chicken Breasts are ready to be served.
- These can be served hot with hot sauce or Garlic sauce.