if it’s not your favourite already, here are a few facts about jack fruit, which can help you change your mind.
– The potassium content in jackfruit helps prevent high blood pressure and subsequently heart attack and stroke.
– Vitamin C and E present in jackfruit helps strengthen the immune system.
– It protects against cancer as it is rich in phytonutrients, which contain anti-cancer and anti-ageing qualities.
– It boosts your overall energy levels due to the presence of glucose and fructose.
– It also has no cholesterol in it.
– Copper present in it helps maintain normal thyroid and increases metabolic rate.
– Iron content helps against anemia.
– Its anti-ulcer properties cure ulcers and also the fiber helps prevent constipation.
– Vitamin A in jackfruit helps maintain a clear skin and good eyesight.
– It is also high in calcium and prevents bone loss.
More on Jackfruit
Add Jackfruit to your diet for remarkable health:
-It is rich in Vitamin C that strengthens your immune system
-It has a lot of Vitamin A that gives you good eyesight and clear skin
-It has loads of iron content that boosts your haemoglobin
-It is a minefield of potassium that lowers high blood pressure
-It improves digestion and thyroid functioning due to high fibre and water content.