Coconut Chutney as the name suggests is made with Coconut as the main ingredient and can be served as a side for Idli, Dosa, Vada etc
Servings People People
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Grind all the ingredients Coconut, Green Chillies, Ginger, Shallots and Salt to a coarse consistency adding some water.
- Add more water if required and make the chutney to a loose consistency.
- Transfer to a clean bowl.
- Now heat oil in a kadai.
- Add Mustard seeds and wait for it to splutter.
- After it splutters, add Red Chillies and fry till it is crisp
- Add Black Gram Dhall and let it brown.
- Add Curry Leaves and mix well.
- Remove from flame.
- Add to the Chutney and mix well.
- Coconut Chutney is ready to serve.