Poori and Palya is a South Indian dish eaten mostly as breakfast and can be had as snacks also.
Servings People People
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 4 Nos Potato Boiled and cut into cubes
- 3 Nos Onion Cut into very thin slices
- 4 Nos Green Chillies Sliced
- 1 Nos Tomato 1 large cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Gram Dhall
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bengal Gram Dhall
- 2 Nos Red Chilly
- 15 Leaves Curry Leaves
- 1 Nos Coriander Leaves small bunch
- In a prestige cooker add the potatoes and 3 cups water and cook for 3-4 whistle.
- Cool and peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes and mash it a little.
- In a pan heat oil, add mustard seeds and splutter.
- Add Bengal gram dhall and black gram dhall and saute.
- Add Turmeric powder, green chillies, onion, tomato and salt and cook covered in 2 cups of water.
- Add the boiled and mashed potatoes and cook for some more time.
- Serve hot.